Okay — I know I just posted an entry about 5 minutes ago, but this is important for anyone reading this (i.e. no one):
This is my ideal cellphone:
- PDA (Palm seems the best — no Windows Mobile junk for me)
- QWERTY keyboard (or Dvorak! — but wait — no one uses that…)
- Broadband-like speed
- Decent actual phone features
- Some realistic amount of storage (I can live with SD cards)
- A good friggin provider that actually covers:
- 1. My house
- 2. My work (where, incidentally I can’t even bring my cellphone)
- 3. The roads between the aforementioned locations
- 4. Everywhere else I will ever go (except maybe backpacking locations where I don’t want to be reached anyway)
Oh, and I think it’s fair that I pay $5-10/month for this.
Any takers? Hey, wait! Come back! I’m serious!